WHO WE ARE
Resolve Mining Solutions is the fresh face of technical expertise in the mining industry. Bringing together a trusted technical and executive team of mining professionals, Resolve Mining Solutions operates throughout Australia and internationally, providing on-site support, offsite technical services and consultancy services across Mining Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy, Geotechnical Engineering and Surveying.
Resolve Mining Solutions focuses on building excellent working relationships, tailoring workloads and engaging in projects to suit individual skill sets and career development plans. Our team has been hand-picked for their experience, expertise, and attitude, enabling us to work closely with our clients to design, optimise and manage assets, infrastructure, projects and mines from concept through to completion.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES
Continued growth and industry demand has given us this opportunity to further expand our team. We are currently seeking Expressions Of Interest for the following roles:
• Senior Principal Mining Consultants – Open Pit
• Principal Mining Consultants – Underground
• Principal Mining Consultants – Open Pit
• Senior Mining Consultants – Open Pit
• Senior Mining Consultants – Underground
• Mining Consultants – Open Pit
• Mining Consultants – Underground
Resolve Mining Solutions has offices throughout Australia. If you join our team, you will become part of an enthusiastic, talented, driven and diverse team of mining professionals.
Candidates considered will need to demonstrate:
• Recognised tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering
• Minimum 1+ years post-grad experience in Mining Engineering (minimum varies by role)
• Detailed knowledge of open pit mining engineering principles and practice
• Robust understanding of on-site operations and their processes
• Proficient in mine design, planning, and scheduling software (Deswik, Surpac, MineSched, Whittle. Varies by role)
• Eligibility to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
Resolve Mining Solutions offers an engaging working environment, with our team all playing their part in the exciting time of transition that the business is undergoing, with the addition of new divisions and the increase of delivering in-house mining expertise.
You will work with an outstanding team of top mining professionals known for their hands-on, real-world experience. Our teams’ ongoing professional development, safety, and growth remain at the forefront of all we do.
Expect a supportive, collaborative, flexible, dynamic and fun work environment, with as many opportunities as you choose to embrace. With our vast network of projects, there are opportunities to work locally, nationally or globally. Our flexible approach to work locations also means you can choose between working on-site, in the office or adopt a flexi-location approach.
Resolve Mining Solutions also offers Internal and External Professional Development Plans for all of our team, enabling individuals to fulfil and take ownership of their career goals and direction.
Expect a competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, visit and complete the application form via our Careers page. https://www.resolvemining.com.au/career-opportunities/